Friday, July 29, 2011

New Blog Banner & Profile Caricature


Hee heheehe! I'm so excited! My husband surprised me with a caricature of Jett to match the one he did of me a couple years ago.
Sooo cute!!!
As you can see above, I created a new blog banner with it. Isn't he just the cutest creature?
And isn't my husband just so talented? :D
If you want a caricature of your own, in this style or in another one of Kenny Durkin's many amazing techniques, just let me know and I'll get a quote for you.
He can create a unique blog banner for you as well or a logo or illustrate your children's book... (He's done six already!)
You can check out Kenny's blog at durkinworks.blogspot.com. He posts everyday and has lots of Jett pictures in addition to showcasing his clever artwork.
100% of the proceeds will go to Jett's supplements. (I wish I was joking!)

4 comments:

jigsawtooth said...

Love it!!

Beeka said...

So Cute! Love it!

Kris said...

I want to commission one for Chase!

Andi Durkin said...

No problem, Kris, I'm sure Kenny can give you a good deal!